Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cupcakes and Vomit?

In the past year, I've developed a...hormonal problem? Depression? I'm not sure really. But I think I could have drowned China with my tears and possibly could have written a very emo memoir,smeared eyeliner pictures included--If only I had the motivation to get out of bed.
Nothing bad happened. I can't say anything triggered it. It could be depression, or PMDD, or hormonal imbalances or who knows. I guess that's why I'm in therapy.

In the meantime, I switched birth-controls and started taking Wellbutrin. It's what the doc called a "motivator", which sounds lovely.
Tomorrow will be two weeks and I actually have noticed some differences.

Here's some examples:
I've made 3 batches of cupcakes.
I started a new blog and book (The Lovely Bones).
I have actually written in said blog.
I do the dishes DAILY.
I reorganized the store's stockroom and rearranged the front display--just because.


♥ lists. Anyways, that's all for the moment, but I'd say that's quite a bit of productivity considering school just ended today.


On the less positive side, I've been more dizzy than usual, nauseous for two days (not including the sick days last weekend), had 2 "black-outs" and have this inability to just rest...which is probably what my body needs. I'm hoping for a virus, cause I really don't want to go through switching medications again. Buzzing in the head will drive you mad.

***

I realize the title may have ruined your appetite..But here's my latest creation that I'm too sick to try. Vanilla Hazelnut with Chocolate Icing. mmmmmmm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment