I made a pact with myself while I'm out of school--DO THINGS. I may work every day from 10-7, but I still have my evenings and I intend not to waste them.
*Waste= going home and watching Netflix in my bed
So today, I cleaned out my closet...It needed to be done about a year ago (or 6).
Exhibit A:
I realize a picture can't show the brilliance of my organizational skills so I'll just tell you what's going on here:
1) There's nothing on the floor. I used to have a stack of hoodies in the corner along with various unused items (90's boom box, VCR, heater etc.)
2)My clothes have been organized by type, season, and length. (I'm really not that anal)
3)My purse and shoe collection have been drastically reduced.
Next objective: Desk & Dresser
Wishing everyone a peaceful sleep and organized closet,
Manda
No comments:
Post a Comment