I'm sort of at a crossroads in my life. I'm still at the same job, I'm still technically in school (though I'm off for the summer and have exactly 3 classes left), I'm with the same man, the same roommate, the same hellion animals, the same life, only I've been given a project by my therapist.
To find my niche.
Oh, and it can't have anything to do with other people. So my lonely niche. What I would do if I was suddenly left by myself.
Here's the complications:
I don't do well with failure, so I tend to not try things out of fear it won't be how I pictured in my head (perfect).
I have limited time and money. Taking off on a trip to Italy and Bali isn't in my list of options;but I think I can eat, pray, and love from Memphis. with great effort.
I lack the natural ambition some people (whom annoy me) have.
I ooze with laziness. But in my defense, I work 10-7 days. Who wants to be productive after that?
***
So here's to a new project and the end of thegrayera.
No comments:
Post a Comment