Anyways. List making is therapeutic.
Annoyances:
- I have worked at a store for 5 years with a family I love and I can't afford my rent. I am capable of doing anything they need, if they chose to ask. I have been offered a managing position, but can't have it until I graduate--at which point I pray I am doing something else entirely anyway. Oh and my brother just got hired for his first job and is getting paid more than me. That's awesome for him...but makes me feel like I could find another job and start off at what it took me 5 years to earn. Kinda hurts, I'm not going to lie.
- My air went off in my car.
- Leather seats burn.
- I want to do so much right now and I can't move.wait for fall to finish 3 classes. wait for December to move into house, wait for December to graduate and find a new job, wait for money to see family, wait for medicine to work, wait, wait, wait. I have never felt so stuck in my entire life. Somebody unglue me and pass me a beer.
- Maybe I will learn patience from this and how to be a better coupon hoarding budgeter.
- Or maybe God will teach me something bigger.
No comments:
Post a Comment