I've been thinking about job scenarios after I graduate, oh what, oh what does an English major do?
I have some options.
I could, providing I have some sort of "in" with a company, go into copy writing. Or copy editing.
I could try and find some sort of editing position. Ideally this would be with a local literary magazine.
I could do a number of things with PR, but I'd rather not.
The great thing about being new to the scene, I have no comparisons. I'd gladly take any of those available jobs. The worse thing, they want experienced people...I need to work on my Networking skills.
But you know what would be absolutely, fabulously perfect?
A major publishing company moves to Memphis. That would be beautiful. I'm going to cross my fingers for that.
Oh, and Laura got a new puppy. :)
Her name is Lucy and after Lily, she's a total breeze.
No comments:
Post a Comment