Saturday, June 18, 2011

MoneyMoneyMoney (in the tune of NSYNC's Just Got Paid)

It seems like I only ever want to spend money when I don't have it. Why does that happen?
Suddenly I want to pay to get my nails done, to get waxed (OW.Whats wrong with the less painful razor technique?), I want all new underwear (again.), I want those pretty shoes in The Loft window (I got those. And am consequently having a sweet potato for lunch), I want this and that, and pretty dresses and purses. And then there's the practical things.
I'm out of shampoo, and toothpaste, my toothbrush looks like it grew mold, my air condition is out in my car, the brakes aren't doing much better, my hair is in a desperate need for a cut, and the list just keeps going.

I wish I lacked morals and could just be a stripper. That would solve almost all of my problems.
But I went a total different direction and am researching jobs at a morgue (body babysitting), or restaurant...Tips would be beautiful. Working with more people, not so much (no offense, but some people are just RUDE). For instance, a lady just hung up on me because we didn't carry the vitamin brand she wanted. FYI: The notabitch response would be: Okay, thanks for your help!


Anyways, wish me luck and money. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment